To all you unique and free-spirited couples!
On the ocean to the sound of waves among palm trees and sun!
Boho wedding with pampas grass and dry leaves. One of the most popular topics in recent years. We create an individual design for you.
We combine various boho-style décor elements with elements of natural style, romanticism, oriental.
The package includes:
- Personalized consultation by your wedding planner.
- Wedding concept and design creating.
- Wedding coordination.
- Pre-wedding meeting with a wedding planner in Sri Lanka. After your arrival in Sri Lanka, our wedding planner will come to your hotel and discuss all the details of the wedding day.
- A place for a wedding ceremony on the beach (Bentota).*
- Decor of a wedding arch using fresh flowers, leaves, pampas grass, dry leaves and dried flowers, dream catchers, macrame and other nice elements selected for the general style.
- Boho rugs for the arch and aisle decoration.
- Maintained in the general stylistic theme, lanterns and deco for the aisle and near the arch.
- Sign with the word “Ceremony”, decorated with leaves, flowers and pampas, leading to the arch.
- Flower decoration in vases/lanterns or on racks.
- Table with flower arrangement
- Decorated box for rings in the general style.
- Sprinkle fresh flower petals.
- A bridal bouquet and boutonniere.
- The Lighting of the traditional oil lamp.
- Professional photographer for two hours.
- Professional international stylist for the bride (make up & hairstyle).
- Symbolic wedding certificate in the frame.
- Wedding vows.
- Sand ceremony.
- CD music during the ceremony.
- Wedding swing in the garden, decorated with flowers, green leaves, pampas grass, dry leaves, dried flowers, dream catchers.
- Exotic fruit, decorated glasses.
- Bottle of sparkling wine.
- Air-conditioned car (from the hotel to the place of the ceremony and back) (in the area of Bentota, Induruwa, Aluthgama, Moragalla, Beruwala, Kosgoda, Hikkaduwa).**
- English speaking celebrant.
- Wedding planning, consultation, assistance with all extra services and wedding dinner (if required).
- Work of European florists and designers.
- Timeline and agenda planning for a smooth flow of the event.
- Transportation expenses of the wedding planner & wedding team on the wedding day.
* Extra supplement for the wedding in other beautiful locations of Sri Lanka (Waduwa, Kosgoda, Balapitiya, Ambalangoda, Hikkaduwa, Unawatuna, Galle, Mirissa and etc.)
** Extra charge for transfer from another locations
The ceremony takes place in a secluded place!
-Wreath for the bride - 50$;
-Additional flowers for the wedding decoration - from 200-300$;
-Decoration of chairs and aisle to the arch, if there are guests at the ceremony - from 200$;
-Wedding cake - from 100$ + delivery;
-The wedding arch decorated with lanterns, candles, garlands, torches – 250$;
-Picnic on the beach. The place is decorated with rugs, pillows, pallets, vases, lanterns and other cute elements in a common style – 150$:
- Decorated boat with fresh flowers, leaves, lanterns + River safari for one hour + Professional photographer for one hour and an additional boat for photographer (Bentota) - 450 $;
-Photographer (extra hour of work) - 100-150$;
-Video- 2-3 hours + drone + clip for 3-4 minutes - from 300-550$;
-Live music at the ceremony (guitar/saxophone/singer) - from 100$;
-Making rings for a couple with certificate - Price on request;
-Shopping-assistance of the stylist-imagemaker for the selection of national outfits (Saree, lehenga, -jewelry, etc.) - from 100$;
-Traditional outfits for a couple - from 100-150$/ per person;
-Bike decorated with flowers, leaves, ribbons, jars, Just Married sign - from 100$;
-Tuk Tuk/ Retro Car decorated with flowers, leaves, ribbons, jars, Just Married sign - from 200$;
-The surf boards for the decoration of the wedding arch - from 70$;
-The traditional Sri Lankan blessing ceremony, held by a priest with kandyan dancers, drums - from 300$;
-The traditional Sri Lankan blessing rite, held by a priest - from 150$;
-Visiting a Buddhist temple for a monk's blessing – 50$;
- Puja, Nikah, Catholic ceremony and assistance - on request;
-Romantic dinner for two on the beach - from 200$;
-Fireworks - from 200$;
-Colored smoke - from 20$/per one;
-Dance-Rite with Fire - from 200$;
-Official registration is 500$ (depending on where you stay, can be charged an additional fee for travelling).