On the ocean to the sound of waves among palm trees and sun!
The ceremony includes:
- Personalised consultation by your wedding planner.
- Wedding concept and design creation.
- Wedding coordination.
- Pre-wedding meeting with a wedding planner in Sri Lanka. After your arrival in Sri Lanka, our wedding planner will come to your hotel and discuss all the details of the wedding day.
- Place for the wedding ceremony on the beach (Bentota). *
- Individual wedding decorations! A wedding arch decorated by fresh green leaves, fabrics, fresh flowers, ribbons, beads, dream catchers and various cute elements matched to the general style.
- Flower decoration in vases/lanterns or on racks.
- Table with flower arrangement
- Decorated box for rings in the general style.
- Sprinkle fresh flower petals.
- Bridal bouquet and boutonniere.
- Sand ceremony.
- Lighting of the oil lamp.
- Sky lantern.
- Symbolic certificate in the frame.
- Wedding vows.
- Live music during the ceremony: saxophonist +guitarist (30 minutes).
- Professional photographer for 2 hours**.
- Professional videographer for 2 hours + drone + wedding clip for 1,5-3 minutes***.
- Professional international stylist for the bride (make up & hairstyle).
- Wedding swing in the garden, decorated with flowers and green leaves.
- Night decoration of the wedding arch with lights, lanterns, candles etc.
- English speaking celebrant.
- Romantic wedding dinner (seafood, fish, rice, salat, dessert, wine, 2 Decorated glasses, decoration)
- Air-conditioned car (from the hotel to the place of the ceremony and back) (in the area of Bentota, Induruwa, Aluthgama, Moragalla, Beruwala, Kosgoda).**
- Wedding planning, consultation, assistance with all extra services and wedding dinner (if required).
- Work of European florists and designers.
- Timeline and agenda planning for a smooth flow of the event.
- Transportation expenses of the wedding planner & wedding team on the wedding day.
* Extra supplement for the wedding in other beautiful locations of Sri Lanka (Waduwa, Kosgoda, Balapitiya, Ambalangoda, Hikkaduwa, Unawatuna, Galle, Mirissa and etc.)
** & *** Travel charge is not included. The amount will depend on the vendor and venue.
**** Extra charge for transfer from another locations
The ceremony takes place in a secluded place!
-Pampas grass for the wedding decoration - from 250$;
-Wreath for the bride - 50$;
-Additional flowers for the wedding decoration - from 200-300$;
-Decoration of chairs and aisle to the arch, if there are guests at the ceremony - from 350-400$;
-Wedding cake - from 100$ + delivery;
-Picnic on the beach. The place is decorated with rugs, pillows, pallets, vases, lanterns and other cute elements in a common style – 250$:
- Decorated boat with fresh flowers, leaves, lanterns + River safari for one hour + Professional photographer for one hour and an additional boat for photographer (Bentota) - 650 $;
-Photographer (extra hour of work) - 100-150$;
-Making rings for a couple with certificate - Price on request;
-Shopping-assistance of the stylist-imagemaker for the selection of national outfits (Saree, lehenga, -jewelry, etc.) - from 150$;
-Traditional outfits for a couple - from 150$/ per person;
-Bike decorated with flowers, leaves, ribbons, jars, Just Married sign - from 100$;
-Tuk Tuk/ Retro Car decorated with flowers, leaves, ribbons, jars, Just Married sign - from 250$;
-The surf boards for the decoration of the wedding arch - from 70$;
-The traditional Sri Lankan blessing ceremony, held by a priest with kandyan dancers, drums - from 400$;
-The traditional Sri Lankan blessing rite, held by a priest - from 150$;
-Visiting a Buddhist temple for a monk's blessing – 100$;
- Puja, Nikah, Catholic ceremony and assistance - on request;
-Fireworks - from 250$;
-Colored smoke - from 30$/per one;
-Dance-Rite with Fire - from 250$;
-Official registration is 500$ (depending on where you stay, can be charged an additional fee for travelling).