Srilankan traditional blessing ceremony with dancers & drummers + Photographer for 2hrs + Makeup & Hairstyle
On the ocean to the sound of waves among palm trees and sun! Mix of European and Srilankan traditions!
The package includes:
- Personalised consultation by your wedding planner.
- Wedding concept and design creating.
- Wedding coordination.
- Pre-wedding meeting with a wedding planner in Sri Lanka. After your arrival in Sri Lanka, our wedding planner will come to your hotel and discuss all the details of the wedding day.
- A place for a wedding ceremony on the beach (Bentota).*
- Individual wedding decorations! A wedding arch decorated by fresh green leaves, fabrics, fresh tropical flowers, various cute elements matched to the general style.
- Kandian dancers with drums accompanying the couple to Poruwa.
- Traditional master of ceremony.
- Traditional sacred blessing ceremony in sri lankan style.
- Choir of Sri Lankan girls performing a song-wish in an ancient language.
- The Lighting of the traditional oil lamp.
- Box/plate for rings in traditional style.
- Sprinkle fresh flower petals.
- A bridal bouquet and boutonniere.
- Professional Photographer for two hours.
- Professional international stylist for the bride (make up & hairstyle).
- Symbolic wedding certificate in the frame.
- Air-conditioned car (from the hotel to the place of the ceremony and back) (in the area of Bentota, Induruwa, Aluthgama, Moragalla, Beruwala, Kosgoda).**
- CD music during the ceremony.
- Exotic fruits.
- 2 decorated glasses.
- Bottle of sparkling wine.
- English speaking celebrant.
- Wedding planning, consultation, assistance with all extra services and wedding dinner (if required).
- Work of European florists and designers.
- Timeline and agenda planning for a smooth flow of the event.
- Transportation expenses of the wedding planner & wedding team on the wedding day.
* Extra supplement for the wedding in other beautiful locations of Sri Lanka (Waduwa, Kosgoda, Balapitiya, Ambalangoda, Hikkaduwa, Unawatuna, Galle, Mirissa and etc.)
** Extra charge for transfer from another locations
The ceremony takes place in a secluded place!
Add to your package:
-Brown pampas grass for the wedding decoration - from 100$;
-White pampas grass for the wedding decoration - from 150-200$;
-Wreath for the bride – 50-60$;
-Additional flowers for the wedding decoration - from 300-400$;
-Decoration of chairs and aisle to the arch, if there are guests at the ceremony - from 200$;
-Wedding cake - from 100$;
-The wedding arch decorated with lanterns, candles, garlands, torches – 300$;
-Picnic on the beach. The place is decorated with rugs, pillows, pallets, vases, lanterns and other cute elements in a common style – 200$:
-Photographer (extra hour of work) - 100-150$;
-Video- 2-3 hours + clip for 3-4 minutes + drone - from 350-600$;
-Live music at the ceremony (guitar/saxophone/singer) - from 100$;
-Making rings for a couple with certificate - Price on request;
-Accompanying the stylist-imagemaker for the selection of national outfits (Saree, lehenga, -jewelry, etc.) - from 150$;
-Traditional outfits for a couple - from 100-150$/ per person;
-Bike decorated with flowers, leaves, ribbons, jars, Just Married sign - from 150$;
-Tuk Tuk/ Retro Car decorated with flowers, leaves, ribbons, jars, Just Married sign - from 250$;
-The surf boards for the decoration of the wedding arch - from 60$;
- Decorated boat with flowers, leaves, lanterns, carpets, pillows + boat safari (two boats for photographer and couple) – from 500$;
-Visiting a Buddhist temple for a monk's blessing – 100$;
-Boat safari on the Bentota River (two boats for couple and photographer) – 120$;
-Romantic dinner for two on the beach - from 250$;
-Fireworks - from 150-200$;
-Colored smoke - from 30$/per one;
-Dance-Rite with Fire - from 200$;
-Official registration is 550-600$ (depending on where you stay).