Official Wedding


Can be added to any symbolic package!

For clients who plan a legal (official) marriage in Sri Lanka!

- Pre-wedding meeting with a wedding planner in Sri Lanka. After your arrival in Sri Lanka, our wedding planner will come to your hotel and discuss all the details of the wedding day.

- Submission of documents to the registrar with the couple.

- Official ceremony on the beach/in the garden.

- Wedding Officiant to host the ceremony.

- Official marriage certificate.

- Translation of marriage certificate into English.

- Legalization of marriage certificate in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Sri Lanka.

- Registration expenses with legal marriage.

- Transportation expenses of wedding planner & registrar on the wedding day.


If the marriage is first:


  • Copies of birth certificates;

  • Copies of foreign passports;

  • Affidavit of non-marriage certificate (formalized by a notary);

  • Copies of documents on change of a surname and a name (if changed).

  • Photocopies of visas in passports (to be done in Sri Lanka after arrival).

  • All documents except for foreign passports you have to translate into English and notarize!

If the marriage is not the first:

  • In addition to the documents listed above - a certificate of divorce/ death of the spouse.

  • These documents you have to translate into English and notarize!


Scans or photos of documents you have to send us no later than 1-2 weeks before the wedding date!

The original documents you will need to bring to Sri Lanka!

!!! Important!!! Documents have to be no older than 3 months before the wedding

An important condition!

For official marriage in Sri Lanka you must be more than 18 years old!

You need to arrive in Sri Lanka at least 4 days before the wedding.

The legalized certificate of marriage with the translation into English will be ready 4-15 days after the ceremony (If it is possible we give the ready documents to you in Sri Lanka before your departure home). Either the documents will be sent to you at the place of residence by express mail.

After receiving the documents, you have to translate the marriage certificate into your language and legalize it in Ministry of Foreign Affairs of your country or in the Legalization Office

Please fill out the form below to calculate the cost of your wedding package or

send us email, or call us.