Wedding with guests up to 10 people
3150 - 3600 $
Ceremony + Decorated Dinner + Wedding Cake *
On the ocean to the sound of waves among palm trees and sun!
The package includes:
- Personalised consultation by your wedding planner.
- Wedding concept and design creating.
- Wedding coordination.
- Pre-wedding meeting with a wedding planner in Sri Lanka. After your arrival in Sri Lanka, our wedding planner will come to your hotel and discuss all the details of the wedding day.
- A place for a wedding ceremony on the beach (Bentota).**
- Wedding arch or tent decorated with fresh flowers, fabrics, ribbons, beads and other nice elements selected for the general style.
- Flower decoration in vases/lanterns or on racks.
- Decoration of the aisle and the area near the chairs.
- Registration table with flower arrangement
- Decorated box for rings in the general style.
- Sprinkle fresh flower petals.
- A bridal bouquet and boutonniere.
- Symbolic wedding ceremony on the beach.
- Symbolic wedding certificate in the frame.
- Wedding vows.
- Live music during the ceremony: saxophonist +guitarist (30 minutes).
- Sand ceremony.
- Lighting of the oil lamp.
- Wedding swing in the garden, decorated with flowers and green leaves.
- Professional photographer for 4 hours.
- Professional international stylist for the bride (make up & hairstyle).
- Complimentary Seating: Chairs for the ceremony up to 10 guests. You may add more chairs and decoration for an additional cost.
- Aisle decoration.
- The wedding arch decorated with lanterns, candles, garlands, torches.
- Decorated dinner with fresh flowers & leaves compositions, lanterns, candles.
- String lights for the garden/beach dinner decoration.
- Wedding Cake (1 kg).
- Transfer for guests to the ceremony place and back to the hotel (tuk-tuk). (in the area of Bentota, Induruwa, Aluthgama, Moragalla, Beruwala, Kosgoda, Hikkaduwa).***
- Air-conditioned car (from the hotel to the place of the ceremony and back) (in the area of Bentota, Induruwa, Aluthgama, Moragalla, Beruwala, Kosgoda, Hikkaduwa).****
- English speaking celebrant.
- Wedding planning, consultation, assistance with all extra services and wedding dinner (if required).
- Work of European florists and designers.
- Timeline and agenda planning for a smooth flow of the event.
- Transportation expenses of the wedding planner & wedding team on the wedding day.
* Dinner (food) is not included in the price. Can be ordered additionally, approximately 40-60 $ per person + drinks.
** Extra supplement for the wedding in other beautiful locations of Sri Lanka (Waduwa, Kosgoda, Balapitiya, Ambalangoda, Hikkaduwa, Unawatuna, Galle, Mirissa and etc.)
*** & **** Extra charge for transfer from another locations
The ceremony takes place in a secluded place!
-Pampas grass for the wedding decoration - from 250$;
-Wreath for the bride - 50$;
-Additional flowers for the wedding decoration - from 200-300$;
-Picnic on the beach. The place is decorated with rugs, pillows, pallets, vases, lanterns and other cute elements in a common style – 150$:
- Decorated boat with fresh flowers, leaves, lanterns + River safari for one hour + Professional photographer for one hour and an additional boat for photographer (Bentota) - 450 $;
-Photographer (extra hour of work) - 100-150$;
-Video- 2-3 hours + drone + clip for 3-4 minutes - from 300-550$;
-Making rings for a couple with certificate - Price on request;
-Shopping-assistance of the stylist-imagemaker for the selection of national outfits (Saree, lehenga, -jewelry, etc.) - from 100$;
-Traditional outfits for a couple - from 100-150$/ per person;
-Bike decorated with flowers, leaves, ribbons, jars, Just Married sign - from 100$;
-Tuk Tuk/ Retro Car decorated with flowers, leaves, ribbons, jars, Just Married sign - from 200$;
-The surf boards for the decoration of the wedding arch - from 70$;
-The traditional Sri Lankan blessing ceremony, held by a priest with kandyan dancers, drums - from 300$;
-The traditional Sri Lankan blessing rite, held by a priest - from 150$;
-Visiting a Buddhist temple for a monk's blessing – 50$;
- Puja, Nikah, Catholic ceremony and assistance - on request;
-Fireworks - from 200$;
-Colored smoke - from 20$/per one;
-Dance-Rite with Fire - from 200$;
-Official registration is 500$ (depending on where you stay, can be charged an additional fee for travelling).